Sunday, October 17, 2010

In love with friends...


Friends the most important people next to family. They are the answers i cant find anywhere else in... i wonder how they have the solution to all my problems. Sometimes i know i let them down sometimes i say "no" but hell they are always around....  like they say"just a missed call away.".. I am not crazy neither are they... but what is this aura? we go insanely crazy together... singing out loud.. dancing... drinking...(ahem water).... jumping... sharing some bollywood dance step mostly Dev Anand style...and wat not things that really makes us look wierd ... but i love it.... i can be myself with them.

We know each other much better then our parents does or maybe better then our men will ever know. They can sometimes be a super hero for me ... always out to rescue me from any trouble. with them i can be a freak everyday of my life.With them i feel like being drugged... drugged to have fun and celebrate with cheers all the way from dusk to dawn. We share everything.. pain,gain,joy, tears, hatered , love , gossips,bitching... its so fun to even start thinking alike sometimes. We ignore some things big time but we adore what we truely love.

Near or far they are always in my heart.... there are people who will just pass by but  friends are superfantastic they stop and listen to me no matter how boring i sound or how awfully silly i may be. I want to thank them but i wont coz i know i'll be thanking them all my life....it might sound like a cliche but i feel so rich when they are around ,so in love with them... n yes it was at first sight... .. i wish they'd be mine this life and all the lives if there are any.... makes my life colorful ...cheers to friendship cheers to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment